Rig QA specializes in a variety of Rig Auditing, Training, Commissioning and Construction services including:
Offshore / MODU / Land / HWO / Workover / Swabbing Units
Offshore / Land / Drilling rig commissioning
Rig Personnel Training
Rig Consruction Project Managment
We take great care to provide the highest quality services for our clients including:
- Inspect the rig and all components mechanically and electrically, utilizing a comprehensive checklist to determine the condition of the equipment.
- Formulate a corrective action plan that can be implemented prior to startup and while on contract.
- Analyze the contractors maintenance policies and procedures to assess the effectiveness of the maintenance program.
- Ensure that the maintenance program is being implemented at the rig level. Evaluate critical spares inventory.
- Evaluate rig equipment and capabilities to assign a job rating based on your drilling program.
- Determination is made as to whether the rig can meet the operational requirements.
- Submit a detailed report and verbally review the finding with you and the contractor management.
- Perform rig equipment and acceptance testing.
- Conduct pre hire and periodic surveys.
- Assist you and the contractor in developing and implementing a plan to correct any problems.
- New construction Rig Commissioning and final acceptance.
- Conduct detailed and comprehensive HSE survey using Rig QA checklists that are presently being adopted as a standard by a major oil company.